Here are a few reasons why...
1. I'm almost over the flu :)
2. The mornings are going to get significantly lighter :)
3. There will/should be fewer snow falls, slippery roads and frozen fingers and toes :)
4. Valentines Day is in the middle :)
5. My birthday is at the very end :)
6. Archie finally gets to go outside and play :)
7. Exam pressure is over for Jemma and Amber, for a while :)
8. We might just see a groundhog, or perhaps a 'real' chipmunk :)In fact, even though we are still snowed under quite literally, it's not so bad. This morning I had a little rummage through some old photos and came across this one: Little Jemma aged 2, happily playing in the snow, so proud having built her very first snowman!!
And now all these years later, some things never change :)
Also, I am happy because my wonderful hubby Craig came home safely from his trip to Atlanta and I realised just how much I missed him :)