May 31, 2007

Paint Projects

This morning I spent far too long browsing through so many wonderful blogs and going off on numerous tangents! I am going to add a few lines to my own.
Yesterday I finally managed to finish off all 3 of my little 'paint projects'. The mirror didn't turn out as well as I hoped, on further inspection it is perhaps more 'shabby' than 'chic' :D Never mind, the other two I am pleased with and at $10 for all 3 items, it was such a great find. The larger wooden bench on the right was last years project, this little one will probably sit nicely under the shade of a tree.
Garden bench made from wood and metal.
The small table is so versatile that I haven't quite decided where it should go yet.
That's it for today, better do some work now :)

Hazel

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 01, 2007

    What a delicious blog you have here. It is beautiful, just like you and your home. I look forward to coming back and think that the small table in the picture is adorable.

    Love Cherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 07, 2007

    Hi Hazel!
    Love your yard-sale-projects. They don't have it here in mExico - unfortunately! but I bought a lot of things in istanbul from the street vendours for next to nothing. my husband always was so horrified when I brought things home which looked like they could never be rescued... But with a coat of fresh paint I could always convince him...
    I enjoy your blog very much and I thing Jemma is amazing with her talent to surprise you with perfect gifts!
    Hug,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painted furniture is my favourite! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, your comments are appreciated.